Job ID: 16444
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
We are currently seeking an HCM Analyst to join our team.
Coordinates with Insperity’s internal project management team to perform assigned tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Consults with customer’s key decision makers regarding their current human resource guidelines, reporting needs, and payroll, benefits, and/or time set up.
- Advises clients regarding most appropriate implementation strategies and best practices.
- Performs in-depth discovery session in order to document functional specifications for system setup requirements using the Project Scope Document.
- Configures software to maximize and streamline client human resources/payroll/time/benefits workflows and processes.
- Provides client administrative level user training as required on the iSolved platform.
- Facilitates scheduled client status update calls to identify client issues, potential escalations and advise on best practice recommendations.
- Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and retention.
- Champions customers’ needs for resolution on all open issues identified during integration process.
- Develops relationships within the customer organization to effectively integrate project deliverables and meet business goals and metrics as defined in the project plans.
- Keeps current on new products, industry trends and customers training needs.
- Gathers product/software feedback with recommendations for improvement to product/leadership teams.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in systems integration or enterprise-class HRMS product implementation is required.
- Ability to interpret tax rules on the state, federal and local level for software configuration.
- Basic understanding of cross-departmental systems integration including time and attendance, and benefits.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills to interface with peers, leadership and customers.
- High level of comfort conducting customer facing meetings.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Functional human resources and payroll knowledge within a business settings.
- Ability to multi-task and manage specific tasks to completion with minimal directions.
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll/human resources best practices.
- Basic understanding of tax setup and requirements at the Federal, State and local levels.
- Demonstrated understanding of payroll and human resources reporting for application in a business setting.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.