Job ID: 17142
Location: Scottsdale Arizona 85251
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
HCM Benefits Specialist I
We ae currently seeking a HCM Benefits Specialist I to join our team. This position is responsible for the production, maintenance and dissemination of benefits communications documents and related internal/external training. This role will also be responsible for providing guidance to IT for maintenance of the HCM system and vendor integrations. Will work with Traditional Employment Solutions (TES) leadership teams to provide guidance and act as the liaison between Insperity and vendors to ensure timely client benefits enrollment, ACA reporting and client satisfaction. The position requires significant subject matter knowledge on a range of Insperity Insurance Services (IIS) product offerings. The HCM Benefits Specialist I provides support to book of business with clients utilizing the benefits administration module in isolved, with a focus on customer service, teamwork and problem solving
- Supports client onboarding to vendors including audit of benefit plan setups, policy guidelines, client training and facilitation of integrations from HCM system.
- Develops processes and procedures to support TES clients.
- Provides benefits administration support for clients and internal Insperity service teams.
- Provides timely operational communications and training for internal teams and clients, including the maintenance and dissemination of health and welfare benefits content.
- Maintains expertise of TES product offerings and stays abreast of plan changes.
- Takes on Subject Matter Expert role for the benefits administration services provided through vendors and Insperity and identifies feature enhancements required and communicates to the internal and external vendor.
- Works with TES to ensure timely communication of training materials related to new benefits offerings, plan and/or product changes.
- Monitors and analyzes online enrollment, orientations and knowledge management functions (among others) in order to assess need(s) for new or modified internal staff training and client/employee communications regarding benefits products or administrative issues.
- Ensures all client and quality requirements are satisfied for benefits administration and that internal insurance products adhere to the traditional payroll bundle offering.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the client’s’ business problems, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of benefits administration and payroll system integrations.
- Provides feedback to marketing, operations, and TES leadership regarding market competitive and product/service requirements.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- One to three years of experience in benefits administration, benefits or related field(s) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively, clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, with excellent English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, punctuation, composition and proofreading skills.
- Ability to use available / appropriate software to create communications collateral, including imposed booklets, PowerPoint presentations, complex charts and forms using Word, and interactive, hyperlinked PDFs using Adobe Acrobat.
- In-depth knowledge of health and welfare benefits products.
- Ability to understand and communicate multiple business functions and complex employee benefits and health and welfare insurance concepts and products in clear, concise, plain English.
- Understands and correctly applies elements of style and graphic standards.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate multi-faceted projects, and organize workflow under narrow time limitations.
- Experience with print, fulfillment and other vendor relationships to coordinate and produce complex communications projects from start to finish.
- Analytical problem solving, with ability to draw appropriate conclusions from information and research, and able to implement solutions effectively. Able to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to attain solutions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strategic, intuitive, creative thinker who applies knowledge to develop and maintain complex benefits communications and process improvements.
- Strong customer service attitude and effective teamwork skills.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.