Job ID: 16685
Location: MC LEAN Virginia 22102
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have work-from-home flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. Whether remote, in person or hybrid, we take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Human Resources Representative-MidMarket Operations
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Representative-MidMarket Operations to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “Wow” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With a modified client base assignment and with direct supervision, utilizing independent judgment and decision-making, this position is responsible for the delivery of customized Insperity Human Resource service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Proactively consult and regularly follow up or review with clients to develop, implement and monitor Human Resources performance management items associated with the service plans. Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations effecting Human Resource functions and insure clients’ policies, procedures and actions are in compliance.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding, and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
- Provides guidance and service, focusing on liability management, including performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance personnel, employee counseling, policy development and administration and terminations. Consults with pertinent Service Operations personnel, managers and HRCOE as needed.
- Leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning and/or implementation process, and implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, hiring processes, terminations, job competencies, compensation planning and salary surveys.
- Performs employee exit interviews as determined in partnership with applicable Service Operations personnel.
- Partners with other Service Operations personnel to schedule and coordinate liability management training for client worksite employees.
- Assists with formal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Assists with project assignments and/or client data analysis.
- Assists with managing completion of key client HR Deliverables utilizing knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the clients’ business..
- Collaborates with internal departments to design customized client reports and communicate directly with clients. As required, generates reports on regular basis for clients.
- Enters, reviews and monitors customer relationship management system as required to ensure timely delivery of service activities.
- Provides administrative support as required.
- Communicates, endorses and models the Company vision.
- Provides sound guidance in each interaction.
- Manages each service interaction in a positive, professional manager.
- Shares accountability in the customer relationship.
- Builds, maintains and promotes effective, highly functional relationships with all internal customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years minimum Human Resource generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.