Job ID: 16611
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have work-from-home flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. Whether remote, in person or hybrid, we take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Outside Sales Consultant (Business Performance Advisor)
At Insperity, you can build a book of business to truly call your own. In addition to a competitive base salary plus bonuses, you’ll earn residual income as long as that business remains a client. And we’ll provide you with the tools to be successful.
We’re in search of salespeople who know that making a sale is about being an advisor – helping the client find the right solution for their unique human resource needs. You’ll have the backing of an organization dedicated to helping you make the deal and a service team committed to keeping your clients happy – even after the sale is complete.
- Consultative – You’d rather build relationships and recommend the best solution based on needs and challenges.
- Motivated by a big payoff – We’re talking long-term residual income.
- Business savvy – Maybe you’ve had your own business or have the spirit of an entrepreneur. Either way, you know the heart of a business owner.
- Good with people – You’re able to take on an advisory role with the C-suite in a professional manner.
- Connected – You’re growing a network of business executives who can help expand your sales pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- Identify small and midsized businesses to offer Insperity’s human resource services and technology.
- Call on business owners virtually and in person to explain how Insperity’s HR solutions can help solve their challenges.
- Engage your network and build lasting partnerships.
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.