Job ID: 16966
Location: Statewide Michigan
Outside Territory Sales Representative
Market Force is a Midwest-based manufacturer’s representative agency representing the safety, industrial, construction, and public safety markets. Since 2001, they’ve built a first-class team of sales professionals. With our client’s systematic selling approach and their inside sales support team, you can focus on your passion…selling.
Are you project-oriented? Do you have personal accountability? Are you customer-focused? Since manufacturer’s agents work independently, you must be self-motivated, disciplined, and interested in growth and financial independence.
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 2+ years of sales experience
- Ability to achieve goals, accomplish projects, and maintain and organize a territory.
- Ability to travel overnight is required; four nights per month, on average.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRMs is helpful (i.e., Salesforce.com).
Your responsibilities as the Outside Sales Representative will include:
- Identifying, prospecting, developing, and closing new business.
- Maximizing the sales and profits of our existing Market Force accounts.
- The candidate will work with distributors who sell and market our manufacturers’ products to their end-user customers. The candidate’s territory will be the state of Michigan.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Market Force values their employees’ time and efforts and offers “big company benefits”. Compensation to start between $50,000 to $65,000, based on experience. Market Force’s extensive benefits package includes:
- Car allowance
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off and holidays, flexible schedule, and remote work choices provided
Market Force maintains an environment for their employees, where people learn and grow with a company that has become the leader in their sales industry. Market Force provides a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law