Job ID: 17411
Location: MC LEAN Virginia 22102
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
We are currently seeking a Performance Specialist to join our team. This position is responsible for consulting with clients and service team members regarding client’s performance improvement needs, then developing or recommending appropriate performance improvement/training solutions that provide value, positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth.
- Responds to and initiates client service requests.
- Consults with client business owners and leaders regarding organizational and employee performance gaps, which may include conducting a needs analysis.
- Develops, recommends and promotes performance improvement/training solutions.
- Facilitates strategic initiatives, including but not limited to: teambuilding, process analyses, culture improvement, change management and executive leadership retreats.
- Facilitates and coordinates training programs using existing materials and content.
- Educates and encourages client usage of Insperity Learning Portal.
- Establishes methods of measuring business impact of performance/training solutions.
- Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
- Executes level of care playbook through authentic and intentional delivery as a client advocate.
- Collaborates with team members to create service plan that aligns with client’s business strategy.
- Participates in prospect meetings with Sales and Service Team members.
- Travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Four to five years of work experience in performance improvement and training is required.
- Experience consulting with small to medium size businesses is preferred. Maintaining active membership in a professional organization to establish business network and stay abreast of changes and updates in the performance improvement/training field is preferred
- Human Resources knowledge/broad base exposure to various HR disciplines and understanding of their role and impact.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven success influencing leaders and positively impacting business results.
- Effective presentation skills using visuals and other media.
- Multi-tasking and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests on an on-going basis.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office program and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.