Job ID: 17779
Location: Teaneck New Jersey
Are you ready to take the lead in shaping the future of enterprise systems? We’re looking for a dynamic and results-driven Project Manager to join our client’s innovative team and drive excellence in project delivery!
Our client is a recognized global leading developer and implementor of Supply Chain Execution Systems, with worldwide offices, customers, and partners. The central application is an advanced, state-of-the-art Warehouse Management System with complementary packaged solutions that enable companies to optimize the performance of their Supply Chain. Our client’s vision is to provide best-of-breed, modular solutions that turn supply chain challenges into opportunities for operational excellence with a strong focus on creating value for its customers by lowering operating costs, improving customer service, and creating competitive advantages.
Our client’s office is located in Teaneck, NJ. It has numerous amenities, including a discounted spa and gym for tenants, a Starbucks, deli, and restaurant, and free, covered, accessible, and secured parking connected to the building.
As the Project Manager, you will participate in project implementation, configuration, testing, training, and go-live support. As such, an elevated face-to-face interaction with clients and the implementation team will require you to thrive.
Our client has implemented a hybrid office (3 days) and work-from-home (2 days) policy. New employees must spend more time in the office until they are fully trained before transitioning to the hybrid mode. While travel to client sites is not extensive, it is occasionally required, particularly during client training and go-live. It’s important to note that our client’s supply chain execution is a time-sensitive and mission-critical environment. As such, you should expect demanding deadlines and quick responses, which are essential to this job.
To succeed, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 4-6 years of relevant experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably within software in supply chain or other enterprise systems.
- Experience in project management, including project planning, prioritizing objectives, and status reporting.
- Strong technical background preferred.
- Strong understanding of Software Development and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft system tools: Windows, IIS, SQL Server
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel 20% – 30% of the time.
Your responsibilities as the Project Manager will include:
- Analyzing project requirements and specifications.
- Developing a detailed system implementation and configuration plan to comply with project requirements.
- Requiring an active contribution to support software configuration and delivery.
- Regularly interacting with the development team and other cross-functional teams.
- Participating in onsite support for system training and go-live.
- Developing and tracking the full project plan to include goals, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Managing and working with the implementation team throughout the full project cycle.
- Regularly communicating with client stakeholders and team members.
- Managing and coordinating client responsibilities and expectations.
- Tracking project budget, billables, and adherence to scope and changes.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $80,000 to $90,000 annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off, flexible schedule, and remote work choices provided
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.