Job ID: 16688
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. Our internship program was recognized as a Top 100 Internship Program for 2022 by Yello/WayUp. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Rotational Sales and Marketing Intern
We are seeking Rotational Sales and Marketing Interns who will work in rotation on projects/assignments with various teams including Marketing and Business, Development, Sales Engineering, Sales Performance Improvement, and the Sales Organization. Work projects involve assignments that are relevant to Insperity’s current business needs and opportunities.
- Learns through completion of work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Contributes to the completion of projects and department objectives as specified by the rotation manager.
Observes and learns the practical applications of:
- Examining all aspects of marketing including advertising, brand marketing and communications, public relations, corporate sponsorships, events, customer acquisition, channel partnerships and business development.
- Engaging in activities which drive the strategy and execution of the Company’s marketing and business development initiatives across major products and services.
- Collaborating with personnel to develop and execute programs and initiatives that align with corporate objectives, increase market share, achieve revenue targets, and increase profitability of existing products and services.
- Tracking effectiveness of programs and make recommendations to meet goals.
- Preparing and presenting reports on key content, customer acquisition and marketing KPIs in accordance with Company’s growth strategy.
- Advising on market trends and opportunities.
- Assisting in the identification of small and midsize businesses to offer Insperity’s human resource services and technology.
- Attends events designed to connect Interns and Associates working across different functional areas throughout Insperity.
- Provides ongoing feedback on improvements and upgrades to the program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Actively pursuing or has obtained a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.