Job ID: 17338
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Sales Representative, Insurance Services
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative, Insurance Services to join our team. This position is responsible for the development of alternative insurance solutions, proposals and the sale of various Insperity Insurance Services (IIS) products and services that meet the needs of current Insperity clients and new prospects. This will be accomplished through a complete needs analysis using exemplary integrity and professionalism.
- Develops and maintains a complete understanding of Health Care Reform (HCR) and how it affects insurance solutions for current clients and prospects.
- Develops and maintains a complete understanding of select targeted businesses and the corresponding employee benefits challenges including: large groups, small groups and individual plans.
- Develops and maintains a complete understanding of all types of health and welfare benefits such as: health, dental, life, disability, vision and other benefits.
- Consults with current and prospective clients, conducts needs analysis, creates customized proposals and presents IIS solutions that fit their business needs.
- Develops a prospective customer list generated by various methods.
- Develops and maintains a positive, referral relationship with the goal of generating sales, growth and revenue for the Company.
- Develops and maintains a positive referral relationship with both internal sales and service personnel and external insurance carrier partners.
- Quotes, sells and enrolls participants into Insperity Insurance Services solutions.
- Achieves sales/revenue quotas through the sale of insurance solutions as established by IIS management.
- Completes activity and pipeline reports and submits to management at the required time.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Life, Accident and Health (LAH) license required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must possess a strong business background.
- In depth knowledge of employee benefits is required.
- Ability to quote insurance coverage utilizing various insurance carrier quote systems.
- Principles and practices of general sales processes, including assessing buyer styles and sales personalities; ability to interpret, analyze, and apply company policies, objectives, and sales policies; appropriate methods and means of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of business circumstances.
- Methods and techniques used in persuasion and negotiation of conflicts and problems; dealing constructively with conflict; communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, in a diverse range of audiences and settings; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of small business operations and challenges is preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.