Job ID: 17258
Location: Nashville Tennessee 37214
Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler
Full-time Permanent – $20.00 per hour with great benefits!
$600.00 Recruitment Bonus: $300.00 after 30 days and $300.00 after 90 days!
Interested? Text airport11 to 832-234-2464 to start the process!
What’s in it for you?
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Annual pay increases
- We cover your health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Full uniforms provided
- Free on-site parking – super convenient for working at the airport
Bradford Airport Logistics is #1 in our industry. We manage vendor relationships for all consumable goods entering the Nashville International (BNA) airport terminals. We also deliver these goods securely, safely, and efficiently so our customers have what they want when they want it. Learn more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
We take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative, dynamic company culture with a clear path to promotion based on merit.
- Ability to actively lift, push, and pull up to 75 pounds consistently throughout the workday
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts and weekends (starting from 4:00 AM-8:00 AM))
- One year of previous warehouse, logistics, or material-handling experience or hospitality/restaurant
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials using a handheld scanner
- Safely pick, stack, and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Perform airport material goods inspection
- Delight our customers and provide outstanding service
Come join the Bradford team for a challenging and rewarding career in a fun-loving environment with people who care for each other – as we together “Help Airports Run Great”!
Interested? Text airport11 to 832-234-2464 to start the process! For those ready to work for #1 in the industry, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check, and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.