Job ID: 16835
Location: Baltimore Maryland 21240
Employer Paid Health Insurance
Full-time Permanent – $19.00 per hour with great benefits!
$600.00 Recruitment Bonus: $300.00 after 30 days and $300.00 after 90 days!
What’s in it for you?
- Full Time Permanent
- Competitive pay starting at $19.00 per hour
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Professional development plan that positions you for success
- Annual pay increases
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Get paid to stay active and fit
- Uniforms provided
- Free on-site parking – super convenient for working at the airport
Bradford Airport Logistics is #1 in our industry. We manage vendor relationships for all consumable goods entering the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) terminals. We also deliver these goods in a secure, safe, and efficient manner so our customers have what they want when they want it.
We take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative, dynamic, company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts and weekends (starting from 3:00 AM-7:00 AM)
- Ability to pass the airport background check
- Ability to pass the pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- One year previous warehouse, logistics or material-handling experience or, alternately, hospitality/restaurant or customer service experience
- Excellent customer service interaction skills
- Strong commitment to working safely and completing all security duties
- Strong work ethic and commitment to working toward common objectives in a team environment
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials
- Safely pick, stack and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Accurately operate a handheld scanner
- Delight our customers and provide great service
- Work together cooperatively with other team members
- Provide input to improve existing processes and procedures
Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
Come join the Bradford team for a challenging and rewarding career in a fun-loving environment with people who care for each other – as we together “Help Airports Run Great”!
For those ready to work for #1 in the industry, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.