Houston TX US 77040
Accounts Receivable Specialist / Admin Support
We are a small privately owned, 45 year manufacturing company headquartered in West Houston between I-10 and 290. We are seeking a key person for our small office environment with a can-do attitude that must be detail oriented, well organized and able to work on confidential/sensitive information.
Your specific duties as an Accounts Receivable Specialist / Admin Support will include:
- Receive and process in-coming checks
- Mail statements to customers
- Communicate with good customers to investigate past due payments
- Manage delinquent accounts and make follow-up calls
- Order and maintain supplies and schedule equipment maintenance
- Maintain purchase order log
- Issue purchase orders to vendors
- Send credit applications to new customers
- Process credit applications
- Maintain and update credit files
- Route in-coming mail and email
- Support to answer incoming phone calls
- Support President & General Manager – prepare reports, spreadsheets etc.
- Organize and maintain file system, file correspondence and other records
As the ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist / Admin Support, you must have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a manufacturing company a plus
- Proficient computer skills with intermediate to advanced level Microsoft office
- Strong office and customer service skills
We offer unprecedented benefits to our employees:
- Excellent career path
- Healthcare plan
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job