What’s the difference between a salesperson and an Insperity Business Performance Advisor?
With us, you become a trusted advisor to business owners and HR leaders.
You won’t just sell products – you’ll help businesses transform lives in the communities where they live and operate. Because you believe in the power of relationships over transactions.
Your career will grow as you help clients grow
Here is how we help you grow your book of business
- A loyal client base with current client retention of 85%.
- Consistent, record-breaking growth and expansion into new markets.
- Products and services that are in demand – every business owner is paying employees and complying with new laws and regulations.
- A compensation structure that rewards client retention.
Now add exclusive Insperity advantages
- Significant base salary – not a draw; it doesn’t go away.
- Uncapped bonuses for certain positions.
- Residual commissions – as long as your clients remain with Insperity, you’ll continue to receive residual commissions.
- Continuous investment in brand awareness, thought leadership and digital marketing.
Our clients expect excellence, and we’ll help you deliver.
It takes a lot to become a Certified Business Performance Advisor. Our investment in you includes courses with the University of Houston C.T. Bauer College of Business.
What does it take to be successful as a Business Performance Advisor?
You should be a go-getter.
We’ll help you network with the C-Suite, but you need to make the connections.
You should be ready to learn.
We’re ready to invest in you from day one and throughout your career.
You should be truly ambitious.
We’ll give you the tools and the opportunities, the rest is up to you.
You should be committed and consistent.
Our training is world-class. Trust the process.
Our Business Performance Advisors share their Insperity experience.
If you think our sales compensation is impressive, wait until you see our benefits.