Job ID: 17203
Location: Forest Park Illinois
At Liberty Bank, we work hard, play hard, invest where our heart lives, and pursue freedom for all. We’re passionate about helping more people achieve more freedom. There’s real freedom here – the freedom you have as an individual to attain your goals, as a business to achieve your idea of success, or even as a community that is gathering strength to reach its full potential. By investing in developing personal goals, business objectives, and communities, we’re making a difference by using our resources to get things done.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of others and understand that your success has a positive effect on the company’s bottom line and the communities we serve, then please apply today to join our winning team! To learn more about us, please visit our website at: www.libertybank.net
Clients visiting our locations will encounter history and technology, walking hand in hand. Best of all, they interact with someone like you. As a Bank Branch Manager, you’ll take our client experience to an all-new level when they walk in the door. In this vital role, you will be directly responsible for the efficient, effective management of a full-service Branch office. In addition, you will ensure that established policies and procedures are followed and delegate some of the day-to-day operations to the Universal Banker Associates to be available to make business calls and represent the Bank at civic and service club functions.
At Liberty Bank and Trust, you’ll find that there’s freedom here – for our customers and you.
· Oversee and direct branch activities to ensure profitability and operational efficiency.
· Directly supervises employees in Branch operations, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
· Address customer banking needs relating to new and existing accounts.
· Confer with customers and representatives of local businesses to evaluate current usage and promote improved and expanded services.
· Promote and cross-sells bank products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
· Develop plans to use internal resources, equipment, and employees efficiently.
· Open new accounts, receive initial account deposits and ensure all new accounts are properly processed.
· Explain various bank services available, i.e., checking, savings, IRAs, Certificates of Deposit, etc., to customers; defines advantages and limitations of each program.
· Approve checks within the authority level.
· Accept loan and credit card applications.
· Participate in the recruiting process and makes hiring decisions on job applicants.
· Set employee goals and regularly evaluates performance.
· Provide ongoing employee training.
· Perform other related duties as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience, preferably in a financial institution.
· Three to five years of management experience; a working knowledge of banking principles and practice.
· Must be able to make independent decisions and solve problems within the bank policy and compliance guidelines.
· Microsoft Office and Banking Software.
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package, including:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401K and match
- EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
- Training and Development
- Online Marketplace* discounts on a variety of goods and services
- Leadership Development
- ERG/ Ambassador Group
- Free and reduced-rate bank services
We do our best to ensure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place to work and build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create. Within the company, there is also a future opportunity for growth.
We’re ready to talk about what’s next, and if you are too, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.