Job ID: 16249
Location: Carmel Indiana
Financial Client Service Representative
Prosperity Advisors, LLC (www.prosperityadvisors.com), founded in 1989, is a financial advisory firm based in Overland Park, KS, with locations in Akron & Toledo, OH, and Carmel, IN. We provide financial planning and asset management services to individuals, small businesses, retirement plans, and nonprofits. We have experienced consistent growth, which we attribute to exceptional people providing exceptional client service.
Based in our Carmel, IN office, our Client Service Representatives will be responsible for delivering outstanding client service to existing and new clients.
Your responsibilities as the Financial Client Service Representative will include:
- Serve as the dedicated Client Service Representative to designated new and existing clients
- Facilitate client service needs in collaboration with Prosperity’s Operations Team to provide administrative support to service client accounts, including but not limited to account funding, cash flow needs, RMD requirements, charitable gifting, and online access
- Implement new client procedures for clients new to Prosperity
- Implement plans to address client life events in collaboration with advisors and tax and legal professionals. Life events may include death, divorce, marriage, retirement, etc.
- Schedule, prepare for, participate in, and follow up on client meetings
- Provide tax reporting documents to clients upon request
- Build relationships with clients that convey a sense of compassion, competence, and thoroughness.
- Adhere to industry and broker-dealer compliance practices and firm procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful, you should have:
- 1-6 years working in banking or the financial services industry. (Compensation will be based on your experience level.)“
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by providing competitive compensation, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package, including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- PTO that includes PTO for Volunteer Work
- Dependent Care for Flexible Spending Account
- Flextime Policy
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.