Job ID: 17778
Location: Woburn Massachusetts 01801
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2024” list, and U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list. In addition, we have been recognized for having one of the country’s Top 50 Midsize Early Talent Programs by RippleMatch’s 2024 Campus Forward Awards. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Manager, HR Services
We are currently seeking a Manager, HR Services to join our team. Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading team interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With minimal supervision and requiring independent judgment and decision-making; plans, directs and coordinates the delivery of services associated with the assessment, development and delivery of customized Insperity product and service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Develops, coaches, mentors and leads team members for sustained individual and team performance. Identifies, develops, recommends and implements process improvements that result in improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieves business goals as assigned.
- Interviewing and selection.
- Creating and maintaining effective teams.
- Establishing goals and objectives.
- Conducting performance evaluations and development plans.
- Conducting formal and informal coaching and counseling.
- Facilitation of new hire training and orientation.
- Strategic thinking – starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develops systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
- Human Resource knowledge – uses knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the client’s business.
- Facilitation skills – leads and coaches a team through a planning process.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- Four-year undergraduate degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Ten to twelve years of experience in a related field required with three to five years prior management experience strongly preferred.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal.
- Effective problem solving/decision making/conflict resolution.
- Resource management – manages time of direct reports; monitors budgets; identifies and fulfill staffing needs.
- Presentation skills – proficient in design and delivery.
- Project management skills – experience in handling multiple projects.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.